925 Sterling Silver
- Signet ring design
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Vitruvian design on ring face
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Product weighs 10g
The Silver Vitruvian Ring is a great addition to your symbolic jewellery collection. This features the classic drawing of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci on a simple oval shape that will fit with any ring and pair with any colour or style. We recommend pairing it up with the Silver Damask Stone Ring or Silver Spiked Crown Ring for a classic ring selection.
The Vitruvian depicts a man in two positions with his arms and legs apart and inscribed in a circle and square. The drawing is based on the correlations of ideal human body proportions - but in 2019, ideal is whatever you want it to be.
The Ring is manufactured using highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
The Ring design is available in 4 sizes which should fit at least one of your fingers. Surrounding the Vitruvian Man are some Serge icons; the cross to his left side is to symbolise religion, the year 2011 on his right to signify the year Serge DeNimes started and the crown above his head cos he's a king... obvs. There is a light oxidisation of the engraving to give a greyed effect to give a slight vintage look. The story and look of the ring gives this piece a vintage look.
This product weights on average 10g. The Ring measures off the finger at 1.5cm in length, 1.5cm in width and 0.2cm in height when on the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.