925 Sterling Silver
- Skeleton hands design
- Oxidised vintage look
Available in sizes UK P, S, U & W
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Standout piece
This product weighs approx 12g
The Sterling Collection was a completely different vibe to what we would normally do but after researching into the Rock 'n' Roll lifestyle it was a theme which interested us massively. The Silver Skeleton Ring is 2 hands closed together to create the ring. Featuring a heavily oxidised exterior to give it a very aged look. We want the ring to be the standout piece of your hands.
This ring is perfect for layering alongside all other pieces from the Sterling Collection but we would recommend checking out our most recent Notorious Collection with pieces such as the Liberty Ring and Silver Thistle Ring for an incredibly vibey trio which will definitely step up your jewellery game.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.