925 Sterling Silver
- Minimal signet ring
- Part of the Notorious collection
Available in sizes UK N, P, S and U
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
This product weighs approx 7g
Within the Notorious Collection, we wanted to explore both standout jewellery as well as more traditional pieces and silhouettes. The signet ring is always a piece which has a massive inspiration due to it being one of the most classic ring designs out there! The Silver Signet Ring is a minimalist piece which is perfect for every outfit. It is truly a NOTORIOUS design!
The Silver Signet Ring is perfect for layering alongside almost any piece of jewellery with not being able to mix your metals now being a thing of the past. This piece is available in a UK N, UK P, UK S and a UK U so the choice of what finger to wear it on is down to you! We would recommend wearing Silver Signet Ring alongside pieces such as the Mirage Ring due to that pieces minimalist nature but also it's intricate detailing.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.