925 Sterling Silver
- Adjustable ring
- Inspired by the Dove which stands for peace
- Perfect for layering
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Best seller
This product weighs approx 10g
The Silver Dove Ring is one of our most recognisable designs and has been a customer favourite ever since its release. It features a dove with it's wings wrapped around the finger. The wings can be opened and closed so they can be adjusted and resized to fit any finger.
The Dove is our messenger ring and often is connected with motherhood showing love and peace! It is a symbol which you can carry with you at all times as a sign of care from your Serge DeNimes family! Make yourself look fly with this ring (Get it?). This is one of our now multiple adjustable rings that will fit all fingers! Simply just open and close the wings according to your finger size.
This piece is made from premium 925 Sterling Silver and is perfect for layering alongside other rings. A combo which has always been a favourite of ours is the Dove Ring as well as the Silver Feather Ring and you should definitely check it out. If you love a matching combo then definitely don't forget to check out the Dove Necklace as well as the most recent Dove Stone Ring from our latest 2019 Notorious Collection.
This ring is adjustable. The sterling silver metal it is made from is soft and can be open and closed to fit the most common finger sizes.
Please make sure you set the ring in the optimal size then avoid changing it as it may weaken the metal over time.
If you have any questions regarding the product please visit our help center.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.