925 Sterling Siler
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect layering piece
- Also available in Gold
- The necklace has a 30cm drop
- St Christopher pendant
- This product weighs approx 15g
The Silver St Christopher Necklace is inspired by the founder, Oliver Proudlock’s love of travel. St Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travel, so makes the perfect accessory for holidays or a great gift for someone that loves to travel. St Christopher sits inside a circle with a cutout background. The outer ring is engraved with ‘ST CHRISTOPHER, PROTECT US’ and our 4 symbol logo’s on both sides.
Pair the Gold St Christopher alongside the Gold Cross Necklace for the ultimate summer combo which is perfect for those afternoon strolls along the beach (Just imagine!) If Gold isn't exactly your thing then do not worry as we have a Silver alternative which is just as vibeyyy.
This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and is hallmarked by the UK Assay office to verify its quality.
The chain is 60cm with a 30cm drop length.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.