925 Sterling Siler
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Cross pendant
- 14K Gold plated
- The necklace chain is adjustable between 60cm (30cm drop), adjusting to 63, 66 & 69cm.
- Perfect layering piece
The Gold Cross Pendant Necklace is one of Serges most recognisable pieces to have ever been released. Made from 925 Solid Silver with a 14k Gold plating and hallmarked with 925 to verify its quality, and signed with our signature, SDN on the Necklace. An essential accessory to any wardrobe. Simply Wear with the Yellow Gold Cross Earring for co-ordination perfection.
Gold is perfect for the Summer and with those hotter months approaching it's the perfect excuse to treat yourself to one of these chains. If you're a fan of layering let us tease you with the Gold Medusa Necklace for that dreamy duo. The chain is adjustable and has 4 different lengths. Starting at 60cm (30cm drop), adjusting to 63, 66 & 69cm.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.