925 Sterling Silver
- Minimal signet ring
- Part of the Notorious collection
Available in sizes UK N, P, S and U
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
This product weighs approx 7g
Within the Notorious Collection, we wanted to explore both standout jewellery as well as more traditional pieces and silhouettes. The signet ring is always a piece which has a massive inspiration due to it being one of the most classic ring designs out there! The Silver Signet Ring is a minimalist piece which is perfect for every outfit. It is truly a NOTORIOUS design!
The Silver Signet Ring is perfect for layering alongside almost any piece of jewellery with not being able to mix your metals now being a thing of the past. This piece is available in a UK N, UK P, UK S and a UK U so the choice of what finger to wear it on is down to you! We would recommend wearing Silver Signet Ring alongside pieces such as the Mirage Ring due to that pieces minimalist nature but also it's intricate detailing.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.