925 Sterling Silver
- Minimal signet ring
- Part of the Notorious collection
Available in sizes UK N, P, S and U
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
Within the Notorious Collection, we wanted to explore both standout jewellery as well as more traditional pieces and silhouettes. The signet ring is always a piece which has a massive inspiration due to it being one of the most classic ring designs out there! The Silver Signet Ring is a minimalist piece which is perfect for every outfit. It is truly a NOTORIOUS design!
The Silver Signet Ring is perfect for layering alongside almost any piece of jewellery with not being able to mix your metals now being a thing of the past. This piece is available in a UK N, UK P, UK S and a UK U so the choice of what finger to wear it on is down to you! We would recommend wearing Silver Signet Ring alongside pieces such as the Mirage Ring due to that pieces minimalist nature but also it's intricate detailing.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.