Serge meets Stephen
– How did you get into modelling? Was it your ambition from when you were little?
I was first scouted whilst I was at university but was too busy back then, so I went back after I’d graduated. When I was little I wanted to be a footballer by day and Spider-Man by night, but I was quixotic and immature. Now I just want to be a Hollywood superstar…
– What is your dream brand to collaborate with?
Calvin Klein, cool campaigns!
– What do you like to do in your spare time / You like to keep in shape, is it just the gym you do to keep in shape?
I like to watch movies, read books, attend anything to do with live music, chill with friends, nothing special. I try to eat healthily, go to the gym and do a lot of running, I’m going for that Forrest Gump body.
– What projects have you got lined up for next year?
Next year I’m looking to do more travelling so we are working towards that at the moment. There are so many great cities in this world that I want to live in.
– Tell us something you’ve never told anyone in an interview before!
Stephen is actually my middle name.
– What is your favourite piece of the Autumn Winter 2016 collection?
Either the tan strike 4 symbols t-shirt for the Basquiat crown or the blue distressed denim jacket.