925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay Office
- Available in UK ring sizes UK N, UK P, UK S and UK U
- The ring face measures 1.5cm by 1.5cm
- The product weighs 11g
- Astrological Clock on the face of the ring
The Silver Zodiac Dial is a simple and clean, but intricately detailed ring that is perfect for anyone looking to take their style up a notch.
The Zodiac Dial signifies an astronomical clock, used to display relative positions of the sun, moon, zodiac constellations and planets. Depending on the position of the sun, you can use the dial to tell the current zodiac sign.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Ring face features a Zodiac Dial design that was drawn from an Astrological Clock. The dial features the zodiac symbols on the outer circle, then numbers 1-12 and inside the inner circle is a linear map of the stars.
This product weights on average 11g. The Ring face measure 1.5cm in height and 1.5cm in width with a 0.3cm depth. Gold Plated Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.