925 Sterling Silver
- Black enamel face
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Inspired by Serge DeNimes classic logo
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Product weighs 11g
The Silver Two-Tone Rio Ring is a clean minimal ring that pops the Gold on a Black Enamel Background. The mix of colours and metals in this ring make it easy to mix with other jewellery. We recommend pairing it with the Silver Compass Ring if you like your mixing your metals.
Rio is one of our 4 symbols and it tattooed on our Creative Director, Oliver Proudlock. The Rio originally drew inspiration from his photographer mother, Lena Proudlock who photographed the Rio Carnival in 1977. These photographs were later brought back to life in 2011 is printed on our first collection of t-shirts. Rio has since been used in our designs in apparel & jewellery.
The Rio icon is taken from the Brazilian flag and features the globe with the banner across with traditionally translates to 'order and progress'.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Gold parts of the Ring have been plated in 14KT Gold.
The Ring is a square shape that consists of black enamel with a raised Gold Rio Flag. The shoulders of the ring are an Aztec pattern plated in 14KT Gold.
This product weights on average 11g and is entirely Sterling Silver with a 14KT Gold Plating. The product is designed to last for a number of years if looked after properly. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.