925 Sterling Silver
- Turquoise stone on face of ring
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Detailed shoulders
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Also available with Tigers eye stone
This product weighs approx 10g
The Silver Turquoise Stone Ring is one of two new stone rings in this collection, we are currently exploring the use of more stones in new collections as it is a vibe which we at Serge DeNimes love! The Silver Turquoise Stone Ring is made up of a vibrant Turquoise Stone on the face of the Ring which has been hand cut making it your stone the only one to look exactly how it does. Either side of the Ring intricate detailing can be found!
This piece is perfect for wearing alongside other pieces from the Sterling Collection including The Silver Skeleton Hands Ring as well as the Silver Arrow Ring for an awesome trio. However, you simply cannot forget neckwear! The Silver Medusa Necklace is a piece which you NEED to complete this outfit.
This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and is available in UK ring sizes N, P, S, U and W.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.