925 Sterling Silver
- Signet ring design
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Detailed shoulders
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Also available in Gold
This product weighs approx 13g
Minimalism has been a massive trend seen recently and we wanted to create a high-quality piece which can be worn daily but still has something a little different to just your normal signet ring. Either side of the Silver Thistle Ring intricate engraving can be found on either side of the ring. This piece has been adapted from one of our previous best sellers the Red Agate Ring and we are very excited to see you guys wearing it! The Silver Thistle Ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver and if Silver isn't exactly your thing then don't worry as we have a 14K Gold Plated alternative available.
This piece is perfect for layering alongside almost any piece of jewellery due to its minimalist nature. We would recommend checking out the Church of Serge Necklace to wear alongside this piece to create a real vibeyyy jewellery look.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.