925 Sterling Silver
- Signet ring design
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Detailed shoulders
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Also available in Gold
This product weighs approx 13g
Minimalism has been a massive trend seen recently and we wanted to create a high-quality piece which can be worn daily but still has something a little different to just your normal signet ring. Either side of the Silver Thistle Ring intricate engraving can be found on either side of the ring. This piece has been adapted from one of our previous best sellers the Red Agate Ring and we are very excited to see you guys wearing it! The Silver Thistle Ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver and if Silver isn't exactly your thing then don't worry as we have a 14K Gold Plated alternative available.
This piece is perfect for layering alongside almost any piece of jewellery due to its minimalist nature. We would recommend checking out the Church of Serge Necklace to wear alongside this piece to create a real vibeyyy jewellery look.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.