925 Sterling Silver
- Mirage design on front
- Oxidised vintage look
Available in sizes UK N, P, S, U & W
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Detailed signet ring
This product weighs approx 11g
The Notorious Collection kicked 2019 off with a bang, it drew inspiration from the Serge lifestyle as well as the far beaches of Rio De Janeiro. The Silver Mirage Ring is one of our more minimalistic designs from the collection and was inspired by the classic signet ring silhouette, however, we wanted to add a little something extra. A Mirage is a figment of your imagination and we hope that this ring will stick in your mind.
The Mirage Ring is perfect for layering alongside all jewellery whether it be Gold or Silver due to its minimalist nature. We would recommend wearing this classic piece individually as you want it to stand out and with the array of sizes which is available in you can pick which finger you would like to wear it on.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.