925 Sterling Silver
- Unique Dragon design
Available in size UK P, S, U and W
- Detailed piece
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Weighs 11g
The Silver Dragon Ring is a great addition to your animal jewellery collection. This features a Dragon that will fit any ring and pair with any colour or style. We recommend pairing it up with the Silver Water Ring or Silver Rising Sun Ring.
The Dragon is a symbol of power, strength & good luck. Dragons have different meanings across all cultures but perhaps the most iconic is in Chinese culture where the dragon stands for self-confidence, perseverance and happiness - the list goes on... It brings about physical as well as spiritual well-being and strength.
The Rings is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
The Ring design is available in 4 sizes which are bound to fit at least one of your fingers. The dragon scales have been laser cut and engraved from top to bottom with a smooth finish on the inside where your skin touches. There is a light oxidisation of the engraving to give a greyed effect to give a slight vintage look.
This product weights on average 11g. The Ring measures a depth of 0.8cm once the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.