925 Sterling Silver
- Rectangle Face
- Available in size UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W
- Blue Stone in centre
- Product weighs 11g
- Meaning behind the ring is 'set with stars'
The ring face is 1.8cm in height and 1.5cm in width
Silver Constellation Ring is a silver rectangle shaped ring that features 2 mirrored lions with the zodiac dial wrapped around a blue line jade stone.
Constellation is a Latin word meaning “set with stars”. Before the compass was invented, people used the stars to navigate, mainly when sailing across the ocean. They used a constellation called the Ursa Minor to identify the location of Polaris, also known as the North Star.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Ring features a rectangular face that has a blue line jade stone in the centre. Below the jade, are 2 mirrored lions that are the same shape as the Leo constellation. above is the word 'SERGE' on a raised plaque. The shoulders feature lines that continue separate, then meet on the bottom of the band. The product features a heavy oxidisation and 'aged' look.
This product weights on average 11g. The Ring face measure 1.8cm in height and 1.5cm in width with a 0.3cm depth. Gold Plated Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.