925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Signet ring design
- Perfect day to day piece
- The product weighs 9g
- Available in UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W
The Silver Black Orb Ring is the perfect addition to any ring family and will bring that minimalistic look whilst offering a something a little different to just your average signet ring. It is perfect to be paired alongside some of the other pieces from our most recent icon collection including both the Silver Hawk Ring and Silver Snake Ring for a beaut trio.
The Signet Ring is one of the most recognised ring silhouettes from around the world and we wanted to offer a little something different in the shape of a green enamel face. The colour green represents growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment all qualities and environments which we at Serge DeNimes believe everybody should embrace and love.
This ring is available in an array of sizes so if you want to wear it on your index or pinky the choice is yours.
The Ring is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
This product weights on average 9g. The Ring measures off the finger at 0.5cm in length, 2.5cm in width and cm in height when on the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.