925 Sterling Silver
- Tigers Eye Stone
Available in size UK N, P, S, U and W
- Standout piece
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Also available in Turquoise
This product weighs approx 10g
Introducing the Silver Amber Stone, part of the Sterling Collection. The Silver Amber Stone Ring is the brother of customer favourite the Turquoise Stone Ring and this piece hasn't disappointed. We have recently begun to explore the use of more stones with Tigers eye being one which we have always wanted to use and finally got an excuse to and paired with the intricate detailing on either side this ring we must admit to loving.
This is a piece which everyone needs in their wardrobe for that standout occasion and once paired alongside the Silver 4 Symbols ring you simply can't go wrong. Tigers eye is meant to bring good luck to those who wear it so what's to say it won't be your lucky day very soon after purchasing this piece.
This ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver and also available in 4 sizes; UK N, UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W so no worries if you have small or large fingers.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.