925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Special Limited Edition Rainbow Hallmark
- Only 100 made
- Serge DeNimes signature 4 Symbols
- Available in N, P, S, U and W
This is Limited Edition NHS Hallmark Ring is our signature 4 Symbols Ring, but it is hallmarked with a limited edition hallmark. £1 from each ring has been donated to NHS charities to say thank you for all of their hard work throughout COVID-19.
2020 has been such a unique year for all of us, and what better way to commemorate it than with a limited edition piece of jewellery. The hallmark is only being run until the end of year 2020, so the ring & the hallmark itself will go down in history and looked back on for decades to come..
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.