925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay Office
- 14K Gold plated
- The necklace chain is 60cm and has a 30cm drop
- St Christopher pendant
The Gold St Christopher Necklace is one of Serges most iconic and popular pieces with the inspiration behind it being our founder Oliver Proudlocks love for travel and the world as we know it! St Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travel so it makes for that perfect holiday accessory or is simply a great gift for somebody who loves to travel. St Christopher sits inside a circle with a cutout background. The outer ring is engraved with 'ST CHRISTOPHER, PROTECT US' and our 4 symbol logo's on both sides. Made from 925 Sterling Silver with 14K gold plating and hallmarked with 925 to verify its quality, and signed with our signature, SDN.
This piece doesn't need to be worn alongside absolutely anything as it is such a standout on its own. We would recommend wearing with a plain white t-shirt to make sure that it pops that little bit more. If gold isn't exactly your thing then don't worry as we also offer it in Silver which is as beaut.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.