925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay Office
- Perfect layering piece
- 14K Gold plated
- Multi-chain design
- St Christopher Pendant
- This product weighs approx 11g
Gold Plated Silver St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace gives off the effect of two necklaces, however, it isn't (soz). Available in both 14KT Gold and Silver this offers a layered look, a perfect summer vibe!
The smaller chain of the St Christopher Necklace measures a 23.5cm drop which is comprised of a trilink chain and single chain pattern to give a unique look. The longer chain of the St Christopher Necklace has a 29cm drop which a traditionally linked necklace with a Gold St Christopher Pendant.
The Pendant of the St Christopher Necklace is approximately 1.2cm in diameter. The Gold St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace is inspired by the founder, Oliver Proudlock’s love of travel. St Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travel, so makes the perfect accessory for holidays or a great gift for someone that loves to travel. This is the perfect Unisex Gold Necklace that is premium quality at an affordable price point.
This piece is perfect for layering alongside other pieces especially the Gold Plated Silver Crucifix Necklace as it offers a different shape and a chunkier vibe than the dainty Multi chain St Christopher.
Our neck chains vary in length. Please read the product description for this products size information.
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.