925 Sterling Silver
- Mixed metals
Adjustable to all ring sizes
- 14K Gold plated
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
The Gold Rope Ring originates from our love of travel. An adaptation from the Anchor Necklace, the Rope Ring is an adjustable, statement ring. Worn at the base of the finger or stretched open for a finger covering the ring. The main rope design is gold plated, with the balls either end are polished solid silver.
The Gold Rope Ring is influenced by a Prayer rope, Longer Prayer Ropes often have tassels at the end to purpose is to dry the tears shed due to heartfelt compunction for one's sins, however, on the other hand, the tassels also have been said to represent the success of the Heavenly Kingdom.
The Gold Rope Ring is designed in the UK with a boutique design-team led by Fashion Icon Oliver Proudlock, Serge continues to deliver the highest quality product and the best value to the customer, we do this through our ethical production method.
This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver with a 14K Gold Plating
This ring is adjustable. The sterling silver metal it is made from is soft and can be open and closed to fit the most common finger sizes.
Please make sure you set the ring in the optimal size then avoid changing it as it may weaken the metal over time.
If you have any questions regarding the product please visit our help center.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.