925 Sterling Silver
- 14KT Gold Plated
- White enamel face
Available in sizes N, P, S & U
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay Office
This product weighs approx 8g
The Gold Onyx Ring is a solid addition to the final stage of your hand jewels. It's also a perfect dip into the water if you want to keep the other 4 bare as a wee baby. Match this and mix metals with our Explorer Collection.
The Gold Onyx Ring is made of a Solid Silver interior with a 14KT Gold Plating exterior. It is then coated for further protection against sweat and everyday use. Please note it is not indestructible so don't go running it over or throwing it at a wall. If you do though, send us a video! The Ring face is approximately 1 CM with short rectangular Onyx slither down one of the shoulders. Built to last, the Onyx Ring will serve you as a perfect companion (don't tell your wife/hubby) in your journey.
More sizes coming soon!
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.