925 Sterling Silver
- White enamel cross on the face
Available in sizes UK N, P, S & U
- Classic signet ring style
- 14K Gold Plating
This product weighs approx 7g
The Gold Cross Ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver and plated in 14k Gold. The signet design is a style classic and a great way to start your ring haul or add to your current collection. The front of the ring is a white cross, one of our most recognisable symbols.
Available in 4 sizes, N, P, S & U so can worn on any finger.
The Gold Cross Pinky Ring alongside placed alongside customer favourite the Compass Ring is just a vibe which needs to be explored!
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.