925 Sterling Silver
- Tigers Eye Stone
Available in size UK N, P, S, U and W
- Standout piece
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Also available in Turquoise
This product weighs approx 10g
Introducing the Silver Amber Stone, part of the Sterling Collection. The Silver Amber Stone Ring is the brother of customer favourite the Turquoise Stone Ring and this piece hasn't disappointed. We have recently begun to explore the use of more stones with Tigers eye being one which we have always wanted to use and finally got an excuse to and paired with the intricate detailing on either side this ring we must admit to loving.
This is a piece which everyone needs in their wardrobe for that standout occasion and once paired alongside the Silver 4 Symbols ring you simply can't go wrong. Tigers eye is meant to bring good luck to those who wear it so what's to say it won't be your lucky day very soon after purchasing this piece.
This ring is made from 925 Sterling Silver and also available in 4 sizes; UK N, UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W so no worries if you have small or large fingers.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.