925 Sterling Silver
- Signet ring design
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Product weighs 14g
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Yeah Baby engraved on the face of the ring
The Yeah Baby Ring is one which our founder Oliver Proudlock absolutely loves, as you can probably imagine! This piece is perfect for layering alongside other chunky pieces including the Hawk Ring to definitely get your fingers standing out from the crowd. Neckwear is crucial and joining teams with the mirror necklace only make sense to us, but let us know what you think?
Yeah Baby is the famous saying of our founder Oliver Proudlock and something that we at Team Serge tend to hear on a daily basis. No sorry not every day, we meant every hour! It is all about positivity and keeping them positive vibes.
The Ring is manufactured using the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
This ring is available in ring sizes UK N, UK P, UK S and UK U, so will definitely fit on at least one of your fingers. What's the excuse not to purchase really!
This product weights on average 14g. The Ring measures off the finger at 2.5cm in length, 1.5cm in width and 0.3cm in height when on the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
In the words of Oliver Proudlock. YEAH BABY.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.