925 Sterling Silver
- Black enamel face
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Inspired by Serge DeNimes classic logo
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Product weighs 11g
The Silver Two-Tone Rio Ring is a clean minimal ring that pops the Gold on a Black Enamel Background. The mix of colours and metals in this ring make it easy to mix with other jewellery. We recommend pairing it with the Silver Compass Ring if you like your mixing your metals.
Rio is one of our 4 symbols and it tattooed on our Creative Director, Oliver Proudlock. The Rio originally drew inspiration from his photographer mother, Lena Proudlock who photographed the Rio Carnival in 1977. These photographs were later brought back to life in 2011 is printed on our first collection of t-shirts. Rio has since been used in our designs in apparel & jewellery.
The Rio icon is taken from the Brazilian flag and features the globe with the banner across with traditionally translates to 'order and progress'.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Gold parts of the Ring have been plated in 14KT Gold.
The Ring is a square shape that consists of black enamel with a raised Gold Rio Flag. The shoulders of the ring are an Aztec pattern plated in 14KT Gold.
This product weights on average 11g and is entirely Sterling Silver with a 14KT Gold Plating. The product is designed to last for a number of years if looked after properly. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.