925 Sterling Silver
- Crown design
- Weighs 14g
Available in sizes UK P, S, U & W
Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Best selling design
The Silver Spiked Crown Ring was made for all you Kings and Queens out there who need a beaut piece to show that. The ring was adapted from a thick silver band as we wanted to create a minimalist piece which can be worn alongside all jewellery but which also has something a little different. Since its release in early 2018, the Silver Spiked Crown Ring has been one of our most popular designs selling out on a regular basis!
The Silver Spiked Crown Ring is perfect for layering alongside almost any pieces of jewellery both gold and silver however we would recommend checking out our most recent Notorious Collection or more specifically the Silver Dove Stone Ring for the ultimate combo. This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and is available in ring sizes; UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.