- 925 Sterling Silver
- One size - adjustable
- Classic Feather design
This product weighs approx 11g
The Silver Feather Ring is one of the most popular designs to have ever hit our website and takes inspiration from our founder Oliver Proudlocks tattoo of an Indian Chief which he has tattooed on his forearm. This alongside the Dove Ring, our adjustable options allow you to open and close it according to your ring size.
At Serge we are massive fans of mixing your metals and this is the perfect piece for doing exactly that. The Silver Feather Ring is perfect for wearing alongside the Silver Turquoise Stone Ring however if you're looking for the perfect combo then you should definitely check out the Silver Dove Ring. We also understand that some people love a matching set so don't forget to check out the Silver Ethereal Feather Earring for an iconic duo.
This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and is hallmarked by the UK Assay office to verify its quality. We understand that Silver isn't exactly for everyone so we also offer a Gold alternative. ENJOY!
This ring is adjustable. The sterling silver metal it is made from is soft and can be open and closed to fit the most common finger sizes.
Please make sure you set the ring in the optimal size then avoid changing it as it may weaken the metal over time.
If you have any questions regarding the product please visit our help center.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
What is Sterling Silver?
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from Sterling Silver, which is made up of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Pure Silver is impractical as it is too soft to shape and wear, making Sterling Silver the highest quality Silver used in jewellery.
Care for Silver Jewellery
Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as the 7.5% other metals, such as Copper, react to the air. Perfumes, hair spray, hand gel, perspiration etc, accelerate tarnishing so here are some tips to keep your products in great condition;
- Polish with a Silver Cloth (only applicable for dark Silver/oxidised pieces)
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray and deodorant
- Remove jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising
Care for Plated Jewellery
Plated jewellery will eventually fade or lose colour due to natural wear. How long the plating lasts depends on factors such as how often the product is worn and how it is cared for.
- Clean with specialist cleaner
- Store in its Serge DeNimes pouch, separate from other items
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as household cleaners, perfume, moisturisers etc
- Avoid getting product wet and dry thoroughly if it comes into contact with water
Care for Adjustable Jewellery
Our adjustable jewellery items are left open so they can be opened or closed to fit. Silver is a very soft metal so when doing this be very gentle and avoid repeating too often as the material will wear down and may crack/break
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
- Store your jewellery in it‘s Serge DeNimes pouch or box that you received it with
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults, but not misuse. To keep your jewellery in its best condition, please follow the guidelines provided.