925 Sterling Silver
- Mixed metals
Available in size UK P, S, U and W
- Compass design on the products face
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
This product weighs approx 9g
We are massive fans of mixing our metals at Serge and love the combination of gold and silver. However, usually they are separate rings but we thought why not bring both together on one ring with this being our first mixed metal piece. We have adapted a classic Silver signet ring changing the face to a Golden compass to make a real statement.
This is one of if not the most popular pieces to have ever been sold on our website and goes incredibly quick so you may want to move quickly because it could already be gone! This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and the face has a 14K Gold Plating.
If you're wearing this piece it has to be a standout so pair it with items such as the 4 Symbol Ring, Silver Stacking Ring or if you're wanting another mixed metal piece you must go for the Aztec Ring the intricate detailing is second to none!
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.