925 Sterling Siler
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Available in UK ring sizes UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W
- 14K Gold Plated
- The product weighs 9g
- The diameter of the rings face is 2.5cm
The Gold Plated Silver Green Orb Ring is that perfect piece to make your fingers pop this year. This is a gold signet ring which has been topped off with a green enamel face. It is perfect to be paired alongside some of our other golden pieces including the Gold Plated Silver Eagle Ring as well as the Gold Plated Silver Thistle Ring as both these pieces are standout chunkies and compliment the Gold Plated Silver Green Orb Ring perfectly.
The Signet Ring is one of the most recognised ring silhouettes from around the world and we wanted to offer a little something different in the shape of a green enamel face. The colour green represents growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment all qualities and environments which we at Serge DeNimes believe everybody should embrace and love.
This ring is available in an array of sizes so if you want to wear it on your index or pinky the choice is yours.
The Ring is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
This product weights on average 9g. The Ring measures off the finger at 0.5cm in length, 2.5cm in width and cm in height when on the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.