925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay Office
- Perfect layering piece
- Also available in Gold
- Multi-chain design
- 29cm drop
- This product weighs approx 11g
Silver St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace gives off the effect of two necklaces, however, it isn't (soz). Available in both 14KT Gold and Silver this offers a layered look, a perfect summer vibe! Wear this with our Notorious Collection.
The smaller chain of the St Christopher Necklace measures a 23.5cm drop which is comprised of a trilink chain and single chain pattern to give a unique look. The longer chain of the St Christopher Necklace has a 29cm drop which a traditionally linked necklace with a Silver St Christopher Pendant.
The Pendant of the St Christopher Necklace is approximately 1.2cm in diameter. The Silver St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace is inspired by the founder, Oliver Proudlock’s love of travel. St Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travel, so makes the perfect accessory for holidays or a great gift for someone that loves to travel. This is the perfect Unisex Silver Necklace that is premium quality at an affordable price point.
The longer chain is a drop of 29cm. The shorter chain is 23.5cm drop length. The pendant is 1.2cm.
We are stocked worldwide on ASOS - Check out our collection there too!
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.