925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Cross pendant
- 14K Gold plated
- The necklace chain is adjustable between 60cm (30cm drop), adjusting to 63, 66 & 69cm.
- Pendant is 2.5cm long
- This product weighs approx 7g
The Gold Cross Pendant Necklace is one of Serges most recognisable pieces to have ever been released. Made from 925 Solid Silver with a 14k Gold plating and hallmarked with 925 to verify its quality, and signed with our signature, SDN on the Necklace. An essential accessory to any wardrobe. Simply Wear with the Yellow Gold Cross Earring for co-ordination perfection.
Gold is perfect for the Summer and with those hotter months approaching it's the perfect excuse to treat yourself to one of these chains. If you're a fan of layering let us tease you with the Gold Medusa Necklace for that dreamy duo. The chain is adjustable and has 4 different lengths. Starting at 60cm (30cm drop), adjusting to 63, 66 & 69cm.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.