925 Sterling Silver
- 14k Gold Plating
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
Adaption on our Silver T-Bar Necklace
Unique Garland chain
- 27cm drop
Gold Plated Silver Albert T-Bar Necklace is a strong gold accessory that is perfect as a singular or layered chain. This features a Gold Plated Garland Chain, with a unique T-Bar design.
Historically, the chain used to give easier access to a pocket watch in the watch pocket of a waistcoat. The Albert style went to a T-Bar finding that tucked into a buttoned buttonhole of the waistcoat. From there a further small length of chain-hung, to which the wearer attached decorative charms such as fraternity or lodge symbols. The double Albert was a chain draped between both watch pockets, with the T-bar and pendant chain in the middle.
The Necklace itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Necklace comes with lobster clasp fastener and is one size.
The Pendant is a traditional T-Bar shape with intricate coil-like detailing all over to compliment the garland chain
The Necklace consists of a 4mm garland chain with a 14KT Gold Plated effect. The necklace has a 27cm drop.
This product weights on average 18g. The Pendant measure 0.5cm in height, 2.5cm in width and 3mm in thickness. Gold Plated Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.