925 Sterling Silver
- Signet ring design
Available in UK P, S, U and W
- Vitruvian design on ring face
- Hallmarked by UK Assay office
- Product weighs 10g
The Silver Vitruvian Ring is a great addition to your symbolic jewellery collection. This features the classic drawing of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci on a simple oval shape that will fit with any ring and pair with any colour or style. We recommend pairing it up with the Silver Damask Stone Ring or Silver Spiked Crown Ring for a classic ring selection.
The Vitruvian depicts a man in two positions with his arms and legs apart and inscribed in a circle and square. The drawing is based on the correlations of ideal human body proportions - but in 2019, ideal is whatever you want it to be.
The Ring is manufactured using highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online.
The Ring design is available in 4 sizes which should fit at least one of your fingers. Surrounding the Vitruvian Man are some Serge icons; the cross to his left side is to symbolise religion, the year 2011 on his right to signify the year Serge DeNimes started and the crown above his head cos he's a king... obvs. There is a light oxidisation of the engraving to give a greyed effect to give a slight vintage look. The story and look of the ring gives this piece a vintage look.
This product weights on average 10g. The Ring measures off the finger at 1.5cm in length, 1.5cm in width and 0.2cm in height when on the finger. Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.