925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Available in UK ring sizes UK P, UK S, UK U and UK W
- Product weighs 11g
- The face of the ring measure 2cm by 2cm
- Compass design on the products face
The Silver Napoleon Ring is a clean, minimal ring that can be worn on its own or layered with other metals. The ring features a compass on the face of the ring with arrows curved around the side and the brand name on the shoulders.
The Napoleon Ring was the best-selling ring of 2016-2018, and we wanted to redesign it to continue to keep the aesthetic of the ring fresh.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Ring has a hand-drawn compass ring on the face, which features 3 different textures and oxidisation amounts. The Arrows on the side above the shoulder represent eternity.
This product weights on average 11g. The Ring face measure 2cm in height and 2cm in width with a 0.5cm depth. Gold Plated Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.