- 925 Sterling Silver
- One size - adjustable
- Classic Feather design
This product weighs approx 11g
The Silver Feather Ring is one of the most popular designs to have ever hit our website and takes inspiration from our founder Oliver Proudlocks tattoo of an Indian Chief which he has tattooed on his forearm. This alongside the Dove Ring was our first adjustable options allowing you to open and close it according to your ring size.
At Serge we are massive fans of mixing your metals and this is the perfect piece for doing exactly that. The Silver Feather Ring is perfect for wearing alongside the Gold Eagle Ring however if you're looking for the perfect combo then you should definitely check out the Silver Dove Ring. We also understand that some people love a matching set so don't forget to check out the Silver Feather Bangle for an iconic duo.
This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and is hallmarked by the UK Assay office to verify its quality. We understand that Silver isn't exactly for everyone so we also offer a Gold alternative. ENJOY!
This ring is adjustable. The sterling silver metal it is made from is soft and can be open and closed to fit the most common finger sizes.
Please make sure you set the ring in the optimal size then avoid changing it as it may weaken the metal over time.
If you have any questions regarding the product please visit our help center.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.