925 Sterling Silver
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Cross pendant
- Also available in Gold
- The necklace chain is adjustable between 60cm (30cm drop), adjusting to 63, 66 & 69cm.
- Perfect layering piece
- This product weighs approx 7g
The Silver Cross Necklace is one of our most recognisable pieces to have ever been released. It was made to signify our Founder Oliver Proudlocks religion. The cross is a symbol that is known all around the world and symbolises sacrifice, something which we all have to do to reach our personal goals. As well as this it makes a beaut everyday necklace!
Made from 925 Solid Silver and hallmarked by the UK Assay office to verify its quality. This piece also now has an adjustable chain with lengths including 69cm, 66cm, 63cm and 60cm making it the perfect piece for layering all year round. Layering has been a massive trend both in clothing and accessories recently so why not change it up and wear this piece alongside the Silver Medusa Necklace for an awesome combo.
If Silver isn't exactly your thing it is also available in Gold.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the less care they need so keep accessorising regularly.