925 Sterling Silver
- Mixed metals
Available in size UK P, S, U and W
- Compass design on the products face
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect for layering
We are massive fans of mixing our metals at Serge and love the combination of gold and silver. However, usually they are separate rings but we thought why not bring both together on one ring with this being our first mixed metal piece. We have adapted a classic Silver signet ring changing the face to a Golden compass to make a real statement.
This is one of if not the most popular pieces to have ever been sold on our website and goes incredibly quick so you may want to move quickly because it could already be gone! This piece is made from 925 Sterling Silver and the face has a 14K Gold Plating.
If you're wearing this piece it has to be a standout so pair it with items such as the 4 Symbol Ring, Silver Stacking Ring or if you're wanting another mixed metal piece you must go for the Aztec Ring the intricate detailing is second to none!
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.