925 Sterling Siler
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect layering piece
- Adjustable between 60cm, 63cm, 66cm and 69cm
- Traditional design
- The pendant is 2.5cm long and 1.8cm in height
The Silver T-Bar Necklace is a classic piece perfect for layering this winter. We have recently been looking into more minimalistic items but want to offer them to the highest quality possible and this piece has ended up being a favourite for us all at Serge. This product is made from Solid Silver with an adjustable chain with a full length of 60cm and adjustors for lengths 63, 66 & 69cm. The pendant is 2.5cm long and 1.8cm high
Historically, the chain used to give easier access to a pocket watch in the watch pocket of a waistcoat. The Albert style went to a T-Bar finding that tucked into a buttoned buttonhole of the waistcoat. From there a further small length of chain-hung, to which the wearer attached decorative charms such as fraternity or lodge symbols. The double Albert was a chain draped between both watch pockets, with the T-bar and pendant chain in the middle.
This piece is perfect for layering alongside the Silver Scale Necklace as well as one of our trio of Amulets. If layering isn't exactly your thing this piece is perfect for wearing individually and will always catch the attention of those around you.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.