925 Sterling Siler
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
- Perfect layering piece
- 14K Gold plated
- Multi-chain design
- St Christopher Pedant
Gold Plated Silver St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace gives off the effect of two necklaces, however, it isn't (soz). Available in both 14KT Gold and Silver this offers a layered look, a perfect summer vibe! Wear this with our Neon Collection.
The smaller chain of the St Christopher Necklace measures a 23.5cm drop which is comprised of a trilink chain and single chain pattern to give a unique look. The longer chain of the St Christopher Necklace has a 29cm drop which a traditionally linked necklace with a Gold St Christopher Pendant.
The Pendant of the St Christopher Necklace is approximately 1.2cm in diameter. The Gold St Christopher Multi Chain Necklace is inspired by the founder, Oliver Proudlock’s love of travel. St Christopher is the Patron Saint of Travel, so makes the perfect accessory for holidays or a great gift for someone that loves to travel. This is the perfect Unisex Gold Necklace that is premium quality at an affordable price point.
This piece is perfect for layering alongside other pieces from the Religious Collection especially the Crucifix Necklace as it offers a different shape and a chunkier vibe than the dainty Multi chain St Christopher.
All our necklaces can be adjusted to fit.
We would recommend using a lightly damp cloth to clean all Serge DeNimes jewellery. The following we do not recommend as it may affect the quality of the product, design or plating.
- Submerging product in boiling water
- Using washing up liquid, fairy liquid or any other cleaning product that is not specifically for Silver or Gold Plated Jewellery
- Leaving the product in water for a prolonged period of time
- Showering/bathing in the product.
- Working out, in the gym, out of the gym, no seshes whatsoever while wearing jewellery.
- No Martial Arts, that's BJJ, Kung Fu, Krav, UFC, Wrestling, you name it. Don't do it.
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Swimming in any water. This includes the sea, swimming pools - We know how fun pool parties are but please take off your jewellery before you are about to 360 backflips for the gram.
- Do not get alcohol on them, we know it's hard to not get your hands wet when popping bottles in Ibiza.
Sweat (over time) will tarnish the plating of Silver and Gold Jewellery naturally so we recommend to take off your rings where you can on hot days and avoid wearing them every single day, much like a suit or a pair of shoes, give them time to breathe away from skin contact.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.