925 Sterling Silver
- Green stone in the centre
- Available in size UK N, UK P, UK S and UK W
- Minimal signet ring
- Product weighs 7g
- Hallmarked by the UK Assay office
The face of the ring is 1cm in height and 0.7 in width
The Silver Envy Signet Ring is a perfect ring to finish off the style, featuring a Green Cubic Zirconia at the centre of the face.
The Envy Ring and colour draws from Shakespeare's inspiration. The idiom 'green with envy' is believed to come directly from the great William Shakespeare himself. In Othello, Iago warns Othello: “Beware, my lord, of jealousy; it is the green-eyed monster which doth mocks the meat it feeds on.
We find a lot of people are envious of those that wear Serge Jewellery, so an Envy ring to b-b-b-block out the haters is a perfect piece to add to the wardrobe.
The Ring itself is manufactured of the highest quality Sterling Silver that is Hallmarked by the Assay Office with our own unique Hallmark. This can be identified globally by any trusted jewellers and the registration mark can be traced online. The Ring is a classic signet design, with a slightly matte finish so show slight ageing.
This product weights on average 7g. Gold Plated Jewellery should be built to last for up to 3 years, but various factors and lifestyle choices can speed up or slow down the plating quality and integrity. For a full guide on how to maintain the quality of your Silver and Gold Jewellery, you can see read the care guide.
The face of the pendant measure 1cm in height and 0.7cm in width with its depth off your finger being 0.4cm.
|Ring Size (UK)||N||P||S||U||W|
|Finger Size (mm)||17||18||19||20||21|
|Ring Size (US)||7||8||9.5||10.5||11.5|
|Ring Size (EU)||54.5||57||60||63.5||66|
Serge DeNimes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your Serge DeNimes jewellery, the lesscare they need so keep accessorising regularly.
Serge DeNimes is a design-led brand, providing exclusive seasonal collections of urban apparel and accessories of premium quality. The founder, Oliver Proudlock has had two passions from a young age, fashion and art. They were the two constants in his upbringing, with his mother, a designer and photographer. Serge DeNimes is the expression of his creativity and ambition that continues to innovate and create trends inside the streetwear fashion world.